Note: We are currently having issues retrieving health library content from Mayo. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Relationships with the people we care about – friends, partners, children, or parents – help us stay healthy and happy. They deserve our time and care. The articles below offer tips for keeping relationships strong.
Articles and Tips
- Social support: Tap this tool to beat stress
- Being assertive: Reduce stress, communicate better
- Friendships: Enrich your life and improve your health
- Domestic violence against men: Know the signs
- Forgiveness: Letting go of grudges and bitterness
- Domestic violence against women: Recognize patterns, seek help
- Infidelity: Mending your marriage after an affair
- Caregiving: Dealing with the strain on your marriage
- Passive-aggressive behavior: What are the red flags?
- Marriage counseling
- Family therapy
- Premarital counseling