Trying to Reach Us?
Effective 9/23/19 Provider Services Call Center will OPEN
Press Option 3 for direct Provider Service Representative
Representatives are available between 8-5 PM PST
Or email us at our new email:
Welcome to MHN's Provider Portal. Here providers can access valuable resources and visit often for regular updates on a variety of clinical and administrative matters.
Our network providers receive the added benefit of access to the subscriber only benefits of mhn.com. Start utilizing the following functions on the web today:
- Check the status of claims
- Enroll in Electronic Funds Transfer(EFT)
- Obtain an electronic copy of a remittance advice
- Verify member eligibility
- Obtain member benefit information
- General outpatient benefit information (Formerly Authorizations)
- Update demographic information
Check out the latest updates from MHN!
MHN invites providers to apply for a Military Family Life Counselor (MFLC) position! If you're considering a career move to a place where you can make a difference and are looking for employment, please review our current opportunities as an MFLC Special Professional Associate (SPA) and to apply on-line.
New! Cal MediConnect Information
- Cal MediConnect Program Overview (PDF)
- Cultural Competence and Accessibility Training (PDF)
- Fraud Waste and Abuse Training
Do we have your most current address? Please review your current provider profile by logging on and going to the "My profile" section. Most changes to your profile can be submitted using the online update tools.
Remember to check back regularly for updated information and reminders.
You do not need to be a registered user of the Provider Portal to access the articles and other valuable resources, however becoming a registered user gives you access to check the status of claims and authorization requests, verify member eligibility and update your practice information. To register, please click here.
If you need assistance with the website or accessing these articles, please contact us.