Provider Portal Self Service
We're pleased to announce several enhancements to the Portal that will allow you to manage your online account without our intervention.
Your account will remain active for 90 days (this is an increase from 60 days). If you do not log in to your account for more than 90 days, your account will become inactive, and you will need to unlock your account. Your account is also locked for security purposes when your password expires, or you attempt to access your account with an inaccurate password more than 4 times.
We hope these enhancements offer you greater efficiency and the ability to manage more of your business with MHN through our Portal.
With these enhancements, we're also asking you to select security questions which will allow you to perform these functions on your own. After you log in, you may be asked to set up new security questions.
Please follow THESE instructions to make these revisions to your account.
To unlock your account, please follow these simple steps:
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the "log-in" button.
- Click the "completing the online unlock process" link on the "Account Locked" page.
- On the subsequent page, answer the security question.
- Once the account is unlocked, please proceed to the Login page and enter your username and password to log-in to the site.
- After you log-in, the security information for your account may or may not need to be updated. Select a question from the list and provide the corresponding answer, if applicable.
If you have forgotten your user name or password, you can reset your account by following these steps:
- Click on the "forgot username" link
- Enter the required fields to retrieve your user name
- Answer the hint question to have your user name retrieved and sent to your e-mail address on file
- Enter the username in the email to access your account and proceed to the log-in page
If you have forgotten your password:
- Click on the "forgot password" link located below the log-in box"
- Enter your username to retrieve your password
- Answer the hint question to have your password retrieved and sent to the email address on file for your web account
- Proceed to the Login page and enter the password in the email to access your account
- You will asked to change your password before continuing
- Click "Yes" on the "Security Alert" pop-up window
- Click the 'continue' button. You'll be accessing the site.
To change your email address:
- After log-in, go to the "My Profile" menu
- Select the "Change email address" option
- Complete the required fields