Workplace Re-entry Program
Whatever the cause of disability or leave, an employee's return to work can be hampered by behavioral health problems or poor self-management and workplace skills. The stress of coping with going back to work, organizational changes or a boss they don't like can make employees stay away longer than necessary.
Our Workplace Re-entry Program, available as an upgrade to our standard EAP solutions or as a standalone product, helps employees return to work and re-engage sooner and more effectively, with the ultimate goal of increasing productivity and preventing skyrocketing disability and worker's compensation costs. The program:
- Addresses core behavioral issues affecting return to work
- Facilitates timely return to work with improved employee readiness
- Manages the practical implications of workplace re-entry
- Increases employee success rates following their return to work
We use telephonic group classes and other tools to treat the psychosocial factors that hinder recovery and return to work, including:
- A virtual classroom (six 90-minute group sessions): Goal-driven group coaching from specially trained clinicians. "The power of the group" helps participants find mutual support, compare experiences, and discuss individual problem-solving and goal-setting.
- Seminars on behavioral health: Strategies for effective problem-solving, stress reduction, communication, time management and coping with change
- Relaxation and wrap-up: Sessions end with relaxation exercises and a group wrap-up focusing on homework and goals for the next session.
MHN's Workplace Re-entry Program gets employees back to work more quickly and helps them succeed when they get there!