MHN is proud to offer automated solutions for providers submitting claims.
All providers may:
- Obtain information on our policies for Billing and Reimbursement in our Practitioner Manual.
- Submit claims electronically to MD On-Line for FREE.
- Submit a request for Claims Research & Review.
- MHN reserves the right to request additional clinical information when it is necessary to appropriately process a submitted claim. (This disclaimer would be present on the CMS 1500 claim page and the UB-92 page.)
MHN has system checks in place to verify if a claim payment is a duplicate payment of a previous submission. If a duplicate payment does go out, MHN will request a refund for that duplicate payment via mail notification within 12 months of the original payment. . Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT):
Both in-network and non-participating providers are invited to sign-up online to receive payments directly to a bank account, automatically.
To get started, go to Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Enrollment.
Network providers who have registered with mhn.com are invited to log in to our secure site to take advantage of the following automated claims features, as well as other functions.
- Inquire about the status of a claim
- Review a remittance advice
If you haven't already registered to take advantage of these and other automated features, please register now.